Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Why inevitable?
The term inevitable was last in a line of titles which I have used in my description of my thoughts. I used 'singular particle' , 'variation' and others as descriptive titles. However , the title which fits is 'inevitable'. This word means , the result is decided. That nothing you can do will alter the course of events.
Why am I so sure in this regard? Because of a finite universe , the system needs to be closed. In order for the system to be truly closed and not pretend closed, the components are fixed in place and immovable.
You might return argument that I can move and I have free will. That is correct and a good argument if we continue to talk about lineal time , because in lineal time ' I do things '. However in the theory of inevitability 'I am a function of the sequence '. So you then might argue " but I can decide to act differently " . And my return argument would be that you already did that and it is part of the completed pattern.
We have trouble imagining a concept which makes us simply as a component. But if you look at the vastness of space , which of course is mostly empty , the sheer volume of interaction which follow distinct patterns , orbits , morphings of galaxies , recycling of components , then why should we see ourselves as different from a planet which has function and both affects and is affected by every other interaction in the universe.
Ok . You'll say , "what possible relationship could my morning coffee have on distant stars" . Of course if you use direct lines , then very little , but you do in fact have a minuscule effect. But if you are part of a pattern which relies on every , single , however trivial , tiny component to be in place in order to exist at all , then your morning coffee is very important.
You might as easily dismiss even one element from our lives and think " well we don't really need that" , but you would be wrong. Structure evolved using that element in some process that required it and we could not do without it.further , if you consider yourself unimportant , think about a drop of water and how it looks inactive and rather droll. Until you put it under a microscope and see just how much is actually going on in that drop of water. And how those processes repeated in every drop of water on earth is what has enabled us to live on the planet.
Every pixel is required to achieve the result. There can be no variation and therefore it is finite.
For those who still like an infinite universe with infinite possibilities , I say this. Apart from mathematical infinity , there can be no such thing.
I have had this argument often. If you use infinity as 'unmeasurable ' then we agree with the term being used in reference to physical reality.but if you use it as'going on forever and ever ' then we can't agree and here is my reasoning.
I remember in school having a teacher ask us to imagine an infinite line. Now at the time I , like everybody else , trusted the teacher that an infinite line was possible. I have since seen reason why it could not. In order for an infinite line to exist it must have infinite space and infinite mass. No problem there really in lineal time science since the terms 'infinite universe' and infinite mass are common place. Except nothing else could exist except the infinite line , and it could do nothing more than be an infinite line. Because of the nature of infinity , it has no time component so the infinite line becomes every thing all at once ' if once was possible. Except it can't stop being an infinite line long enough for even that once.
This type of infinity prevents variance and such a line could not even bounce back on itself enough to have 'thickness'. Such a universe which was infinite would have the same problems. Infinity goes both ways. You can't have infinite 'bigger' without infinite 'smaller' and they cancel each other out and simply fix the universe as nothing at all.
My view of what occurs has some similarities to what I am objecting to . I am saying that the pattern occurred 'all at once'. If it was necessary for it to occur at all. There is no need for things to ' actually occur at all. From the inside we are tricked as much by what we see as what we believe we are. Remember how big the question " why are we here" has always been.
Evolutionists would have you believe you just are part of the universes recycling programme. Religious would have you think you aspire to a higher place in some future life after death...the amazing thing about inevitability theory is that they are both right. It's one of the funniest things I found while doing this search .... But of course I also found that it was absolutely necessary for us to have the Easter bunny , Santa clause , a belief in aliens , ghosts , goblins and every other quirk that humans create.
We also cannot do without war , famine , murder , dishonesty and every unsavoury human trait.
Not one interaction at any time or place can be removed or discounted and amazingly , not one event is any more important than any other. Every dot and jot must be there or nothing can exist at all. I have even examined this theory for ways to gain advantage by actually understanding it ....nada , nothing , no can do. Because from within the pattern I cannot affect my position in it even one little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment