Sunday, 1 June 2014

Introduction to an understanding of theory of inevitability


    The theory of inevitability is based around unassailable positions which prove the result. It makes no apologies for being rather simple yet complicated.,So as I post, it may be difficult to see the big picture all at once. The beginning position that I'm working from is this.
  • That the universe is finite.
  • That it follows a pattern that produces an inevitable result
  • That we view the universe from within the pattern and can change nothing
That everything we experience or see must take place and could never have been otherwise however trivial it may seem.

           I am aware that I will use terms which seem to be referring to a lineal time view. However, you need to imagine that you are the one who could build a universe using this methodology . The basic premiss is that easy. But what will be difficult  is to imagine the universe without the benefit of some of the things you take for granted.
We are quite used to trusting that at least some of our senses about what happens in the universe can be credited.Take away an infinite universe and literally everything changes. I explain some of my reasoning as to why the universe can not be infinite , but I was not quite prepared for what I needed to get rid of when I started this journey.
Equally , I was not prepared for how much stayed exactly the same.  It was important to me that I wasn't at odds with what is already known and proven regarding observable behaviour. So far , I haven't  found any reasonable arguments which can prove the universe behaves differently to an inevitable view.

No comments: