- Pre-Big Bang ( absolutely necessary to complete a toe using lineal time)
- Energy/ mass of the universe contained in 'something'
- Causality. Without a finite universe,nothing can begin or end in universal
- Law of conservation.energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
First , I propose that there is not a lot of energy. There is one quanta or measure of energy. And this is equal to the smallest possible division in the universe. Yep. Just one electron or what ever the smallest is.
The reason for this choice is that it is an unassailable quantifiable measure which I can show would be able to behave in a manner that can explain every observation.there is no need to make allowances or get stuck in the same old conundrums .
Second , I propose that it is not necessary to use a lineal timeline view of space. This means that distance is not an issue when following the make up of what we observe in our lineal view of time and space. ( I can understand that is a confusing statement) . So I better expand that point right away.
So in Big Bang , the singularity expands and then the fun of the theory begins. What I am saying is that an expansive view of the universe is ok, but the how and what needs a tweek . If I took a piece of paper I could show you how I can turn a page from white to black by making individual dots on the page. Now in some ways this is a good description , because I can choose any dot as a starting point to repeat the process with exactly the same result. But in that example time and space are still lineal , with a beginning and an end which require time to get the result.
Rather than a page , I'll use a balloon. Now the balloon itself is nothing , but gives a picture you can imagine. Now , if my pixels are marbles and I add them one at a time , you can get an idea of expansion. However, this view also requires lots of energy.
So let's go to the paper again and use the pencil as a pointer to where the pixel is at any point without leaving a mark. Eventually I can touch the entire price of paper representing the filling of every position.
But let's add a few parameters . The filling of the page must be filled in a particular order which is a not negotiable law. Remember , the universe is full of not negotiables. The first is that in a timeline view, you can go from here to there. Not here. You must build your universe very differently.so let's start .
1 pixel =1 position = 1 = beginning
0 pixel =1 position = 1= end
There is no distance or time between these two events. However there is variance which has infinite (unmeasurable) divisions which create a definable pattern. Being of opposite states , these are pushed apart in a logical fashion , however the progression from 1 pixel to 0 pixels occurs in this fashion.if I give the pixel a value of 10 and no pixel a value of 0 then this is how I see it evolving.
10,0
10,5,0
10,2.5,5,7.5,0
10,2.5,1.25,5,8.75,7.5,0
In this example, the pixel appears to occupy two positions in order to add up to 10 or whole. But in fact these are simply different states of the pixel within the pattern giving variance . Only one of the positions could be occupied at any time.
Please note that if we were referring to a lineal timeline , the matching values would occupy different parts of the timeline which would start at opposite ends....beginning and end....so if you use this as you would a timeline view, the greater the number of variations , the further apart the time and space expand.
This is a simple example of how you don't need to cross space to place each pixel of energy. Further, like your television , which you cannot tell is really only 30,000 pixels per second, you have not the capacity to separate the occurrence of each individual pixels. I could not even begin to guess at the speed required if measured via a timeline view. As a result, it looks like a lot of individual , separate packets of energy that make up the universe.but this is like a person from the 1800's seeing TV for thee first time and not understanding that it is a process that creates the illusion.