Sunday, 1 June 2014

Lineal time verses my view of time

One of the most difficult things I have come across is explaining my view without using terms which require me to refer back to a lineal view of time and space.At the outset , I need to be clear, we cannot break out of  time and space and causality must be satisfied . Our lives can only every be perceived by us in the lineal sense.
However , science has been able to open up they very large and the very , very small to the point where reality is somewhat different to what we can actually perceive. If you were to tell the general public , two hundred years ago that matter is mostly empty space , nobody could picture it.  Equally , the vast distances between mass in a Stella view are hard to comprehend.  So we constantly have to update what we think are actually living in.

So what's so different about my view of time and space

Several base truths are required to understand my view , so I'll attempt to explain them now.


  • Only one point of energy , quanta , electron , pixel , or whatever term you want to give it  actually exists.
  • That this pixel will occupy every  position in space 
  • That this pixel can only occupy a position in space once
  • That each position must follow a pattern which cannot be changed and the order creates lineal time.


Although we don't attribute these actions to a scientific breakdown of time and space , we can see examples in current technologies and simple crafts that we do every day.If we can do this in small scale , then there is no reason they cannot be true for universal.

Examples of how a pixelated universe can work

If I liken the universe to a television program , it's fairly easy to understand. Before I can enjoy the program the parameters have to be completely set and in specific order , creating a completed order that I can comprehend.
However this program that I've used as a example , once completed , can be pulled apart and broken down into it's parts. Each part ultimately comprises of a singular pixel or electron that is correctly positioned within the order to create the whole.
Having been presented with the correct order or  pattern  of the programme I could reassemble the programme from any single point I chose.In affect the programme reflects the answer or whole.

Whenever we watch a programme , we can only enjoy it from a lineal view of the order of the pattern. That doesn't change what it is , a series of individual parts . The end of the programme is already predetermined and fixed in place. Any deviation from the pattern will mean it is not the same programme anymore.

When I refer this to my view of time , of course I have only one programme to refer to and even then I cannot get outside of it to view all of it's parts .However , I can see how the same parameters can exist in the universal sense. This can only be true if the universe is finite.

A non-lineal view of time and space

If time is non lineal then how would I explain it?

If I am correct in stating that only one point of energy exists then time would be measured by the same parameters it is measured by in a lineal view. In lineal view, we measure time via space and motion. In other words, we measure the motion of mass through space and the increments equal time.

Unfortunately, science has tended to forget that time is only a measurement of these parameters and so scientists run about on tangents like time travel and other theories that affect time . Time , especially lineal time can never be more than a measurement. It cannot be it's own dimension.in fact our perceptions of dimensions has been somewhat warped over the years to the point that we are inventing more and more unrealistic paper dimensions than could be possible.
Example.
We were taught in school about one , two and three dimensions.This is all good and we'll in explaining 'things'. But it is not true. In a lineal time view only three dimensions is possible , and by that I mean that one and two dimensions is incorrect.

The theoretical one dimension is not possible. If you place a dot anywhere , it has height , breadth and depth in physical reality. This is three dimensions. likewise , two dimensions must have height,depth and breadth. Once again reality is different from theory. If you draw a two dimensional picture , it is a three dimensional object. Anything that actually exists is three dimensional when measured via lineal time.
Only a singular object could be seen as one dimensional if it were unique in the universe with no other reference points.

So dimensions are incorrect and time as anything but a measure is incorrect.

What we do is measure mass in space against other mass in space and we get our measure of time. This is about all we can do since we have no other point of reference to work with. Often we refer to an astronomical viewpoint where we see distant galaxies as looking back in time. This is correct using lineal time. Mass or light travelling from point A to point B equals a measure of time.
However , this assumes that mass is actually moving. Rather than the view that mass is moving , I am happy with my assertion that what we see is not necessarily what is occurring.

We all now understand that even at atomic level,space is mostly empty. Unfortunately, the concept of empty space is rather difficult to really comprehend since we can touch things , pick them up and run into them.The idea that a piece of lead is moving through space and barely filling anything at all is  hard to get. But few scientists could argue that this is true and the space filled by a piece of lead is by far far less than the space that is untouched by it's passing.
So , in the beginning statements , I stated that each position in space would be filled and furthermore, could only be filled once. This makes the empty space very important in my view of time. Where there not so much empty space in objects that we see as solid, then I could not make such a statement. But in fact. Even the passing of the planet would not be able to use every position along it's pathway. Passing radiation fills in the empty spaces that are left long after we have travelled through space.

As I said in the beginning, it is really difficult to explain my view of time and space without using terms as in a lineal view. In order to explain my view , I need to make plain what is actually happening in a lineal viewpoint as in the previous explanations.Concepts ,  such as the earth passing through space are a lineal point of view and I use it to highlight how much empty space plays a role in my view of time and space. We are used to expecting to think of 'things' moving around in space. What is not easy to grasp is how nothing needs to actually move in order for the illusion of time and space to occur.further, it is not necessary for lots of energy to be within the universe to create the illusion we perceive .

No comments: